Innovation Grants (for teaching and learning)
Our expert and truly caring teachers continuously advance the world’s leading curriculum.
Launched in 2017, ‘Innovation Grants’ have further strengthened the quality of teaching and learning at Munich International School, including by helping to attract and retain the best teaching staff for MIS students.
Current examples include new, leading-edge classrooms in the Junior School and funding to support innovations, such as:
- Mathematical Mindsets training for teachers (Stanford University)
- Human Library Project (ToK)
- Discovery Time (Grade 1)
- Student Mindfulness Instruction (JS/MS)
- Makeology Summit to promote engaging and real-world pedagogy
- Language Acquisition Theatre Festival
- Visible Thinking (Harvard Project Zero) Professional Learning Community
Additional philanthropic support in the form of Innovation Grants will enable yet more transformative teaching and learning experiences for MIS students.